2017 April Microsoft Official New Released 70-333 Dumps in Lead2pass.com!
100% Free Download! 100% Pass Guaranteed!
Are you worrying about the 70-333 exam? Lead2pass provides the latest 70-333 braindumps and guarantees you passing 70-333 exam beyond any doubt.
Following questions and answers are all new published by Microsoft Official Exam Center: http://www.lead2pass.com/70-333.html
Case Study 1 – Contoso, Ltd (QUESTION 1 – QUESTION 8)
Contoso, Ltd., is a manufacturing company that has 4,000 employees.
The company has a sales department, a marketing department, a research department, and a human resources department.
The company has four offices.
The offices are configured as shown in the following table.
The New York office contains the main data center. Communications for all of the offices is routed through the New York office.
All telephone calls from the Los Angeles office and the Miami office are routed through a public switched telephone network (PSTN) gateway in the New York office.
All offices connect to each other by using a wide area network (WAN) link. Each office connects directly to the Internet.
Active Directory Environment
The company has an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) forest named contoso.com.
The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2008 R2.
Each office contains two domain controllers. Each office is configured as an AD DS site.
Each office contains DHCP servers that run on 32-bit servers.
Skype for Business Server Environment
The company has nine servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
The company uses a SIP domain of contoso.com.
The voice infrastructure is configured as shown in the following table.
All users are enabled for Enterprise Voice.
The company also contains two Edge Servers that have Skype for Business Server 2015 deployed. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
The Miami office has a dial plan. The dial plan is configured as shown in the following table.
The Skype for Business Server 2015 configuration has five routes. Location-based routing is not configured. The routes are configured as shown in the following table.
The PSTN usage for the users in the Los Angeles office is configured as shown in the following table.
The company identifies the following issues with the current infrastructure:
– Los Angeles users report that the audio quality during calls to the New York office is poor and that the calls often disconnect.
– Users in the Miami office report that when their WAN link fails, they cannot establish calls to the PSTN.
– The Miami users report that they cannot call the Los Angeles users by using a five-digit internal phone number.
The company plans to implement the following changes:
– Provide voice resiliency in all of the offices if a WAN link fails.
– Implement Call Pack
– Implement an unassigned number range that has a voice announcement.
– Add an additional auto attendant.
– Implement a gateway in the Los Angeles office that uses the local PSTN.
– Migrate several users to Skype for Business Online.
– The users will use instant messaging (IM) with Skype for Business users only.
– Client computers will use automatic configuration and open federation.
– The migrated users will use a SIP domain of cloud.contoso.com.
– Provide a backup route for each office if a gateway fails. Provide each office with access to the local PSTN.
The company identifies the following technical requirements:
Enable five-digit internal dialing that uses the site code and the last four digits of the phone number range.
Configure the New York gateway as the backup route for the local gateway in each office.
Changes to the infrastructure must minimize the number of new servers deployed.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to create the DHCP options required for Skype for Business Phone Edition devices.
Which three actions should you perform? To answer, move the three appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You collect the following call statistics for users in Los Angeles:
– Peak call concurrency is 25 percent.
– Fifty percent of all placed calls are routed to the public switched telephone network (PSTN)
– Thirty percent of all placed calls are internal calls to users in the other offices.
– Twenty percent of all placed calls are conference calls.
-The average bandwidth for peer-to-peer calls is 65 kilobits per second (Kbps).
– The average bandwidth used for conference calls is 100 Kbps.
You need to allocate the minimum amount of bandwidth required on the wide area network (WAN) link for the planned implementation of the voice gateway in the Los Angeles office.
All calls to the PSTN will be routed through the local voice gateway in the Los Angeles office.
How much bandwidth in megabits per second (Mbps) should you allocate?
A. 7.20 Mbps
B. 3.95 Mbps
C. 10.00 Mbps
D. 2.25 Mbps
Drag and Drop Question
You need to plan the subnets for Call Admission Control (CAC) and media bypass.
Which subnet or subnets should you use for each office?
To answer, drag the appropriate subnet or subnets to the correct office in the answer area. Each subnet may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
You need to design the Call Park solution.
Which Call Park design should you choose? To answer, select the appropriate range and application server in the dialog box in the answer area.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to configure the unassigned numbers range to support the planned changes.
Which four actions should you perform?
To answer, move the four appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You need to ensure that the Miami users can use a five-digit extension when they call the Los Angeles users.
What should you include in the normalization rule? To answer, configure the appropriate match pattern and translation pattern in the dialog box in the answer area.
You need to deploy the Skype for Business components that are necessary to support the planned changes for voice resiliency.
Which component should you deploy at each office? To answer, select the appropriate component for each office in the answer area.
Drag and Drop Question
You are evaluating the implementation of the gateway in the Los Angeles office.
You need to ensure that least cost routing is used in the Los Angeles and Houston offices for local calls after the gateway is deployed. The solution must meet the technical requirements.
Which route should you assign to each public switched telephone network (PSTN) usage?
To answer, drag the appropriate route to the correct PSTN usage in the answer area. Each route may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
Case Study 2 – Litware, inc (QUESTION 9 – QUESTION 14)
Litware, Inc. is a marketing company that has 20,000 users.
Litware has a main office and a branch office. The main office is located in New York. The branch office is located in Montreal.
The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet.
Each office has a firewall between the internal network and the perimeter network. Each office has a firewall between the perimeter network and the Internet.
Active Directory Infrastructure
The network contains an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) forest named litware.com. The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2012.
Each office contains two domain controllers. Each office is configured as an Active Directory site.
Skype for Business Server Infrastructure
The network contains a Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure. The infrastructure contains 12 servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
Litware uses the following Skype for Business features:
– Instant messaging (IM)
– A/V conferencing
The Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure is configured to use federation with users at a partner company, which is named Contoso, Ltd. Contoso has a SIP domain named contoso.com. The users at Contoso use Microsoft Skype for Business Online.
Litware has a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 organization. You integrate Exchange 2013 with Skype for Business Server 2015.
Litware plans to implement the following changes:
– Enable Enterprise Voice for all users.
– Add IP phones to the existing VLANs.
– Add a SIP trunk to each site.
Litware identifies the following issues:
– The current firewall configurations allow all ports and all protocols to the Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure.
– A change to the Skype for Business hosted provider proxy FQDN recently caused the federation with contoso.com to become unavailable.
Litware plans to minimize hardware and software purchasing costs.
Litware identities the following technical requirements:
– The Enterprise Voice solution must ensure that calls to Canada are routed through the SIP trunk in the Montreal office. Litware identifies 39 area codes and a country code of 1 for Canada. You must minimize the number of voice routes that you must create.
– The Enterprise Voice solution must ensure that calls to any country besides Canada are routed through the SIP trunk in the New York office. Litware identifies 269 area codes and a country code of 1 for the United States.
– If the SIP trunk in the New York office fails, users in the Montreal office must be able to place international calls.
– The provider of the New York SIP trunk requires that the 011 prefix be used to make all international calls. Rules exist to ensure that dialed numbers conform to E.164 standards. – Application sharing for up to 200 simultaneous remote users and 100 simultaneous internal users in a single conference must be supported. Each application sharing session uses 500 Kbps. Only users on the internal network are presenters of the conferences. You must minimize the amount of bandwidth needed to application sharing.
– Users in the New York and Montreal offices must be able to dial a local number to access their voice mail remotely. Subscriber access must be available in French for the Montreal office users and in English and Spanish for the New York office users.
– Skype for Business Phone Edition devices must be supported. Users must be able to access their voice mail only from the Skype for Business client by clicking Call Voice Mail.
– You must minimize the number of access numbers and UM dial plans that you create.
Allow only the required communications through the firewalls for the supported Lync services.
Response Group Requirements
Litware plans to create a response group for support calls to meet the following requirements:
– Incoming calls must be routed to any support staff who are online and available.
– If the support call is not answered by a support staff member, the call must be forwarded to the group of managers on call that day.
– Calls forwarded to the managers must be sent to the manager who has not answered a support call in the longest amount of time.
You need to create the Unified Messaging (UM) dial plans and access numbers for subscriber access.
How many UM dial plans and access numbers should you create? To answer, select the appropriate number of UM dial plans and access numbers in the answer area.
You need to create a rule to meet the technical requirements for international dialing from the SIP trunk in the New York office.
Which type of rule should you create?
A. called number translation
D. calling number translation
Lead2pass offers the latest 70-333 PDF and VCE dumps with new version VCE player for free download, and the new 70-333 dump ensures your exam 100% pass.
70-333 new questions on Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Syig5i8gpDUkswX2hDVHZ4aVE
2017 Microsoft 70-333 exam dumps (All 75 Q&As) from Lead2pass:
http://www.lead2pass.com/700-333.html [100% Exam Pass Guaranteed]
|One Time Purchase||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Pass Guarantee||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Money Back||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|